Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Yes Please


Today early morning, I had to go to one government department to finish some personal requests and I thought it won't take long because I was really early and no one was there before me except for the employees, but this is not gonna happen and I was almost disappointed. I thought it will just take few minutes to get my request done, but the employee told me that it might take one to two hours!!

I told myself to set done and relax doing my favourite thing until they get it done, no need to rush. So, I took a seat and browse my ebooks I already have on my smartphone. Thank God I have some books on it ^_^. I picked one called Yes Please by Amy Poehler. It sounded interesting and I started reading which helped me relax.

This is really interesting, she was talking about herself and what she gone through writing this book and what difficulties she faced. then, it went on to her life in 4th grade and acting in school theater. After That, she was talking about her life in college. I don't want to get deep and talk about the details cuz I don't want to spoil it or anything, but I made it to 10% of the book and it was really good.

I stopped at 10% because the employee called my name and my requested document is done and I went to collect it from her. I like to read while waiting. It really makes the time fly and you wont notice specially if you enjoy what you are reading (^__^)

Anyway, the book is good so far and I am planning to continue reading it.

No comments: