Wednesday, April 01, 2015

City of Ember (2008)


I watched City of Ember back on 2008 and I remember how I found this movie interesting and weird. I mean I keep thinking from where did they get the idea of living 100 years under the ground!!! from where they get food and water and most important Air?! I watched again recently and I felt I need to know from where they got the idea and based on what?

Yes... it is a book >_< 


City of Ember is a science fiction novel written by Jeanne DuPrau and published in 2003. This is really interesting to find out that great movies are always based on books ^_^ and if the movie is interesting and awesome I bet the book is great. So, I am planning to read the City of Ember series. The series consists of four books, they are:


  • The City of Ember (Book of Ember, #1) 
  • The People of Sparks (Book of Ember, #2) 
  • The Prophet of Yonwood (Book of Ember, #3) 
  • The Diamond of Darkhold (Book of Ember, #4) 


Movie rating 
4/5

No comments: