Monday, April 06, 2015

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


Currently, I am reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Actually I choose this book because it is very famous and I see almost all my reading friends and followers in GoodReads either read it or going to read it. I reached page 123 and I feel that I am really dragging myself through it. I don't know what is wrong exactly. I mean is it me or the book?? I really don't know. I like to read Amy's diaries parts they are interesting, but when I read Nick parts of the story I feel really bored *_*

He keep talking about boring stuff and describing characters in a negative way. I feel he is angry and full of rage. There is something wrong this guy and I am not able to figure it out. I will keep pushing myself to complete reading the book because I need to know what happened to Amy.


Something keeps telling my to ditch the book and watch the movie instead :D ... but I keep saying NO!
I need to give it another chance ^_^ 

No comments: