Sunday, December 06, 2015

In The Heart of The Sea (2015) - Movie


I watched this great movie last Thursday with my best friend. We really enjoied it. The movie is inspired from the novel Moby Dick. I tried to read the novel... but I couldn't finish it as I found it boring :(
Anyway, the movie is a different story because I enjoied it. It was very thrilling and the visual effects were good.

"In 1820, the whaling ship Essex is crewed by the Captain George Pollard, Jr., first officer Owen Chase, second officer Matthew Joy, and cabin boy Thomas Nickerson. During their voyage, the ship is sunk when it is rammed and split in half by a very large and enraged bull sperm whale, ultimately leaving its crew shipwrecked at sea for 90 days and more than a thousand miles from land.After the attack, the crew sails for South America and is forced to resort to cannibalism." (Wikipedia, 2015)




My Rating:
4/5


Reference:
Wikipedia, (2015). In the Heart of the Sea (film). [online] Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Heart_of_the_Sea_(film) [Accessed 6 Dec. 2015].

No comments: