Monday, November 30, 2015

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015) - Movie


Yes... I watched and it broke my heart... the movie was fast full of action and suspense moments... but the ending killed me...
Yes I did read the whole series... and I already know how it ends... but it still killed me to watch it *_*
My sisters went to watch it again,,,  couldn't do it.. I can't go through the feeling and sadness again...
but, this is reality... I mean the ending is real not fantasy and not happy ever after... this is life.






Thank you Suzanne Collins for this great series
Thank you Francis Lawrence for directing this series
Thank you
Jennifer Lawrence
Josh Hutcherson
Liam Hemsworth
Woody Harrelson
Elizabeth Banks
Julianne Moore
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Jeffrey Wright
Sam Claflin
Jena Malone
Stanley Tucci
Donald Sutherland
For showing the series characters in motion picture (the four movies series)


My rating:
5/5

No comments: