Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Falling Skies 2011 - TV Show



Last weekend, I started watching a science fiction TV show called Falling Skies. This show is about humanity survival against alien invasion to planet earth. I know I know ... it is not something new, but I had to give it a chance and I liked it. There are a lot of similarity between this show and The Walking Dead show. The difference it the enemy. If you liked The Walking Dead then you will like Falling Skies. I completed season one and I just started season 2 yesterday. I will give my rating after completing the last season ^_^ if I didn't forget to do so =D





"Falling Skies begins six months after a global invasion by extraterrestrials, where in only days, the invaders neutralized the world's power grid and technology, defeated and largely destroyed all the world's militaries, and killed over 90% of the human population by destroying all of the world's major cities and capitals.

The aliens include mechanical attack drones called "Mechs"; a species of light brown-skinned six-legged beings known as "Skitters" that appear to control the mechs; and a mysterious species known as the Overlords, or "Espheni", presumably the actual engineers of the invasion and the masters of the Skitters." (Wikipedia, 2015)


Reference:
Wikipedia, (2015). Falling Skies. [online] Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Skies [Accessed 4 Nov. 2015].

No comments: