Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Limit - Japanese Dorama


As I was going through one of the websites I provide on my last post, I saw this series and I felt maybe it is interesting because I saw the girls in school uniforms and I love series about school life. I started watching it and the usual thing happens in high school happened in the series. There was a group of girls (The beauties) bullying on other girls and being mean. Then, the series goes on as the students are getting ready for a school camp trip. Here the actions starts and I was really surprised when the bus driver lose control and drove the bus out of the road into a cliff!! O_o

I never watched action or suspense japanese drama. I usually watch the quiet, slow pace, and slice of life drama ^_^ , but to be honest this series looks good and I want to know what will happen next to the students, and if they are going to survive or not, and are they going to get along in this situation... 



This japanese drama was released on 2013. " Konno (Nanami Sakuraba) is a high school student. She belongs to the the most powerful group in the class, which is led by Sakura Himezawa, so she can have a peaceful school life. One day, on the way to a school exchange event, a school bus driver dies due to overwork. The bus goes off a cliff.
Including Sakura Himezawa, a majority of Konno's classmates die in the accident. Only 5 girls including Konno survive. The other four survivors are Kamiya (Tao Tsuchiya), Haru (Ayano Kudo), Arisa (Rio Yamashita) and Chikage Usui. These five girls have to survive and during their struggles they express their feelings which they have held inside." (Asianwiki.com, 2015)

Rating:
4/5


No comments: