Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Silent Hill 4: The Room - Videogame



Currently I am playing Silent Hill 4 The Room which is developed by Konami Computer Entertainment... This is really different part of Silent Hill in many ways...Because this was suppose to be a different game called Room 302, but then it was changed to Silent Hill 4 The Room and became a part of Silent Hill series. I was angry at the beginning when I played the game for the first type back then, but know I am okay with it and I get along with its differences from the other series games. If you are a Silent Hill fan you will understand what I mean.

This game is really scary and creepy but still enjoyable. I revisited the game just after I finished Silent Hill 3. At the same time I am playing Silent Hill Origin which is another game in the series and came after Silent Hill 4. I am really obsessed with survival horror video games ^_^







"Silent Hill 4: The Room is a survival horror video game, the fourth installment in the Silent Hill series, published by Konami and developed by Team Silent, a production group within Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo. The game was released in Japan in June 2004 and in North America and Europe in September of the same year. Silent Hill 4 was released for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. A soundtrack release was also made at the same time.

Unlike the previous installments, which were set primarily in the town of Silent Hill, this game is set in the fictional town of South Ashfield, and follows Henry Townshend as he attempts to escape from his locked-down apartment. During the course of the game, Henry explores a series of supernatural worlds and finds himself in conflict with an undead serial killer."(Wikipedia, 2015)

My rating for Silent Hill 4 is:
3/5 because it didn't follow the previous game style.


Reference:
Wikipedia, (2015). Silent Hill 4: The Room. [online] Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_4:_The_Room [Accessed 12 Aug. 2015].

No comments: