Sunday, December 05, 2010

Congratulations Qatar Wins 2022



On Thursday, December 2 2010, the FIFA was going to pronounce who is going to host the 2022 World Cup. My beloved country Qatar was one of the countries bidding for it. That day, was one of the longest days in my life. I was worried and too nervous waiting for the bidding results in front of the TV watching Al Kass channel. When Mr. Blatter pronounced that Qatar is the winner to host the World Cup on 2022, I was shocked and happy. I couldn’t stop my tears. I couldn’t stand on my feet. I wanted to fly… I wanted to hug everyone… Yes… Yes… Finally we won…Finally it is going to be here… On the Middle East… On Arab ground… On Islamic country… on Qatar… yes on Qatar.

The whole world will know Qatar… no one will ever say” Where is Qatar?” or “What is Qatar?”. Yes my beloved country it is your time now… it is your turn…Show the whole world the best World Cup ever. Show them a World Cup that will stay in their minds forever…

No comments: