Sunday, November 12, 2017

Call of Duty: WW II - Video Game


Okay, I usually don't like war games and I rather not play them... but Call of Duty WW II was different for me... I told myself just try it and see ... and then I fell in love with this game and I can't stop playing it. I am playing the game on the monster PC I built on 2015 and it runs smoothly with ultra graphics settings and amazing performance.

I never played any previouse game in COD series but I liked the latest one. Here is some information about the game:


Genre:first-person shooter (FPS)
Developed by: Sledgehammer Games
Initial release date: November 3, 2017
Publisher: Activision
Series: Call of Duty
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Modes: Single-player, multiplayer







Review scores
Destructoid         7/10
EGM                 8.5/10
Game Informer 8.75/10
Game Revolution 3.5/5 stars
GameSpot         9/10
GamesRadar         4/5 stars
Giant Bomb         3/5 stars
IGN                    8/10
PC Gamer (US) 70/100
Polygon                 7/10

No comments: