Monday, January 18, 2016

Shutter Island Novel by Dennis Lehane - BOOK


I am currently reading Shutter Island Novel by Dennis Lehane.. I already saw the movie long time ago but I believe the book is much better (as usual books are much better than adapted movies). So yeah I started last week and I find the story mysterious and thrilling about two US marshals investigating a missing patient in Ashecliffe Hospital for the criminally insane at Shutter Island. The hospital staff believes that the patient had escaped the hospital and the island, but the 2 marshals find that impossible and not since. I will just stop here. I find the novel interesting and I really want to discover where is the missing patient. The good thing that I don't remember much from the movie because I watched it long time ago which is a good thing ^_^

No comments: