Sunday, October 18, 2015

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone - Book


lately, I was really bored and I wanted to read something interesting and really good. I want to read something exciting that I couldn't lay the book down. My sister (N) advised me to read Harry Potter series by JK. Rowling. So, I took her advice and started reading Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone which is the first in the series. My sister was right, the book is very good and interesting. I couldn't stop reading and I don't want to put the Kindle down for any reason. Oh yeah, I have it on my Kindle as ebook. I completed 70% of the book in 2 days which is really remarkable because I usually spend 2 weeks to a month in one English book as my mother language is Arabic.

Since I almost completed reading the book my score is:
5/5

No comments: