Sunday, July 26, 2015

Back from Eid AlFitr Vacation


Yes Ramadan and Eid Al Fitr is finished and we are back to normal lifestyle, if you are muslim, you will know what I mean. Anyway, I find it really hard to go back to my old lifestyle specially that my body physically and mentally still stuck on Ramadan lifestyle and timing. I couldn't sleep last night till 3 am and I woke up 6:15am to go to work. Yes I know this is crazy and after one hour I started having lack of sleep headache although I had my coffee, but still I feel tired and sleepy. It is really hard to concentrate and focus. I hope that I don't mess up work tasks today LOOOL .

I just had a relaxing and lazy vacation. Actually, I spent it playing videogames and watching series, but playing videogames took the most of it. I will write about the games I played during my vacation and my opinion on my coming posts. 

I hoped you had a pleasant and relaxing Eid Vacation ^_^ 

image source: http://ry-spirit.deviantart.com/

No comments: