Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Giver


last weekend, while I was looking into my movies library, my eyes caught an interesting title... The Giver. I felt I know this title from somewhere, but I couldn't remember what... Anyway, I decided to watch it. You know, it is weekend and I got free time and I haven't planned anything to do.

At the beginning, I was really annoyed because everything was in black and white and I was thinking why the hell would someone do a black and white movie in the colored world?!!!

As the story goes on and things get mysterious that I was on edge I totally forgot about the black and white thinni and kept watching. I don't want to talk about the movie story because I hate to be a spoiler, but this is really good. I kept saying that after the movie ended "This is really good and it can't end there. There must be more".

I searched and Bingo! It is a book ^_^

Usually, but not always, movies that are based on books are amazing and interesting. I don't have to prove that because we already have many many examples ^_^

Yes The Giver is based on The Giver book by Lois Lowry and it is a sequel of 4 books ^_^ as I said it can't end there. There must be more. I am planing to read it. if the movie was interesting, the book is absolutely great. I hope they continue and produce the rest of the sequel as movies that would be really great ^_^

Movie Rating 5/5

No comments: