Monday, February 16, 2015

Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda


Currently, I am reading Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda translated edition to Arabic. This novel was a gift from my best friend (B) for my last birthday with another two books ( The Maze Runner by James Dashner and Looking for Alaska by John Green) which I am looking forward to start reading.

Anyway, the Hunting and Gathering was interesting in the beginning when you get to know the characters and their stories. When I reached 70% of the novel it started to feel a little boring because the events were slow and nothing new is happening. It was going about day to day routine events which I found it a little boring. I won't stop reading hopefully the events will start changing.

Update:
Alright, I am done reading this novel yesterday and I find it very hard to complete it. it never gets any better. So, I have decided to leave it and put it back to the shelve and start another one.

Rating: 3/5

No comments: