Sunday, March 07, 2010

Microsoft Tech-ed 2010 Middle East


Sorry I was away for a long time and I didn't post anything because I was at Dubai ^__^ to attend the Microsoft Tech-ed 2010 Middle East event for the first time in the Middle East. I am glad to had this rare opportunity and precious chance to see the new products and technologies from Microsoft. There was more than 150 breakout sessions taking you through all of there new products: Silverlight 4, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Internet Explorer 8, Visual Studio 2010, and many others ^__^

I hope I can attend this event one more time on the future and see more new technologies and smart softwares.
I will post more photos of my journey to Dubai on my next post ^__^, because I still need time to go through and organize them.

2 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Good for you Nina, glad you liked it, technology is cool. So you been to Dubai, have you seen the tower, you know the tallest one? Anna :)

Nina said...

Thank you Anna ^__^
Yes and I took some shots...
I posted one just for you my friend and I hope you like it ^__^

Be well
Nina