Monday, March 23, 2015

Insurgent ... I watched it


First, I can't believe that I really watch it. The movies was amazing and much better than Divergent. The added events and difference between the book and the movie is amazing which made the movie unpredictable. This made the movie more enjoyable.

I don't want to talk about the movie and book differences because I don't want to spoil the movies for the ones didn't watch it yet, but I really promise you that you are going to like it if you are a true Divergent Fan even if the movie doesn't follow the book exactly but it is still doesn't divert from the meaning and the goal.



Tris Prior is much much stronger and daring like it appears in the book with her heroic actions. You can see her character improvement and changes between Divergent and Insurgent. You will love her more.

I just want to mention that the movie is just an adaption of a great novel and there are no perfect adaption. So, "the movie is based on the book" and NOT exactly the book :)



I still feel that I need to watch it again, as I went to watch Divergent 3 times. I don't know how to describe my feelings but I feel I couldn't absorb it just by watching it for one time. As a Divergent fan, I say it is an awesome and very interesting movie and I would never get enough of it and I believe that I will keep watching it as well as Divergent over and over and over.


Thank you Veronica Roth for such a great epic story that will stay with me for the rest of my life



Thank you Robert Schwentke for such a great movie



Thank you Shailene Woodley for Being Tris prior, you are really great



Thank you Theo James for being Tobias Eaton


Rating:
5/5 of course ^_^



And Of course I am waiting for Allegiant ^____^


No comments: